Extreme Exteriors Now - Kitchens & Bathrooms
Extreme Exteriors Now provides custom kitchen and bathroom renovations and remodeling. Whether you need to modernize an outdated space or create a new floor plan, we can customize the perfect renovation for your home. We will work to optimize your kitchen or bathroom space to fit the needs of your family. By understanding your home and style preferences, we will craft your dream space with a personalized and customized renovation.
Tiling Options for Kitchen and Bath
Tiles offer a timeless look for your home. Tiles can be used for baths, flooring, and backsplashes to add depth to the look of your kitchen or bathroom. There are many styles to choose from to fit your personal style and help achieve the look you want.
- Ceramic Tile - Ceramic tile is durable and affordable while giving the space a clean and seamless look. You can find just about any color and style of ceramic flooring to fit your taste.
- Porcelain Tile - Crafted thicker than ceramic time, porcelain tile can be used inside or outside. It is durable and can be made in a variety of colors and textures.
- Natural Tile - Natural tile creates a simple, timeless, and natural looking floor that has the durability and resistance of artificial tile and creates a rugged and earthy style. Natural tiles can be made of many types of materials, creating different looks that are customizable to your space.
Wood Flooring & Cabinets
Wood features add depth, character, and value to your home. Every type of wood offers a unique color, texture, and style to your flooring or cabinets to complement the renovation of your kitchen or bathroom.
- Oak - Oak is one of the most popular wood applications. Oaks's durability and neutral colors allow you to apply stains to fit the style you want. It is very resistant to scratching and damage, ensuring years of use.
- Mahogany - Mahogany is durable and water resistant and offers a beautiful, timeless look for your floors or cabinets. The classic look of mahogany can match many looks so you can adjust the style of your kitchen or bathroom for years to come.
- Hickory - Hickory is a rustic hardwood commonly used in log homes. Hickory flooring can withstand a lot of use, so families with kids and pets can use this flooring for a lifetime. Hickory cabinets offer a rustic and rugged appearance to the style of your kitchen or bathroom and mix well with various styles for a classic or modern look.
A bathtub can change the complete look of your bathroom and help utilize space. By understanding your style and needs, we can help you pick the right type of bathtub for your bathroom.
- Alcove Bathtub - The alcove bathtub is the most common. It helps utilize the space of the bathroom while remaining affordable. An alcove bathtub is a good choice if your bathroom is cramped and you need more space.
- Free-Standing Bathtub - Free-standing tubs, like claw-foot tubs, offer the freedom to place them wherever you want. Free-standing tubs provide a classy look but require sufficient square footage in the bathroom.
- Corner Bathtub - Corner bathtubs take up more floor space than other types of tubs, but they offer a unique look and plenty of room. They are not as expensive as freestanding tubs, but they will take up the square footage of the space.
Sink & Bathtub Materials
Sinks and bathtubs have a great effect on the look of kitchens and bathrooms. We can help you find the right kind for your needs.
- Fiberglass - Fiberglass sinks and tubs are an inexpensive and lightweight choice. They are made of layers of fiberglass that are sealed. They are quickly installed and easily repaired.
- Porcelain on Steel - These sinks and tubs are easy to clean and long-lasting. They are made from layers of steel covered by porcelain enamel. They are resistant to staining and retain a long-lasting gloss.
- Cast Iron - Cast iron sinks and tubs can be made in many different colors and styles, and they are also going to be the most durable. They can stand up to deep scratches and dents, so they are the prime choice for families with children and pets.
Extreme Exteriors Now offers you a personalized custom kitchen or bathroom renovation. We will work with you step-by-step along the way to ensure a successful and quality renovation. From tearing down walls to matching flooring and cabinet styles, we will help you to create the space you've been dreaming of.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a FREE Estimate!
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss your plan.